Matcha Ginger Zinger
Recipe by Tati Chin
Prep: Less than 5 minutes
- 2 tsp Greenboxed matcha powder
- 1 tsp ginger shaved/sliced ginger root
- 1 tbsp light agave nectar
- 1 ripe lime
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 c seltzer water/club soda
- fresh mint leaves
- Muddle 5 mint leaves with a mortar and pestle or crush and chop the mint leaves
- In a bowl or pitcher, combine the matcha, shaved ginger, agave nectar, juice of half a lime, agave nectar, and water. Stir vigorously until you have a thick, green mixture.
- Fill two tumblers or glasses about half way with ice cubes, then the matcha mixture. Fill each glass to the top with seltzer water.
- Garnish with remaining half of lime (sliced) and more mint leaves!
To save 10% on your next order, use Tati's promo code TATI10