Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- some type of fruit?
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk and chia seeds.
- In a separate small bowl, stir matcha powder with the honey or maple syrup until the matcha doesn’t have any clumps in it. Add the sweetened matcha to the chia seeds and stir well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and let the matcha chia pudding soak at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, but preferably overnight. Add more almond milk or water to thin out the pudding as desired and add more sweetener (agave or honey) to taste. Top with seasonal fruit and serve.